Bread Bakers Lame – Sourdough Dough Slashing Tool – Razor Cutter
Bread Bakers Lame, used to decoratively score bread loaves before baking
About this Item:
- Gifts For Bakers; Works Great Scoring Sourdough – Nice clean deep slices in the dough makes your bread look like it came from the bakery, makes homemade bread look professionally made and look amazing. Cuts so much better than trying with even a very sharp knife.
- Gift Ideas For Bakers; Works Well & Easy To Use – Handle is shaped to fit and feel great in your hand to give complete control with your slashes — making your sourdoughs look absolutely beautiful. Helps you make smooth cuts on the top of the loaf and so much easier to use than a bare blade on a wooden coffee stirrer
- Beautifully Crafted & Well Made – Made of good quality wood and handle design makes it easy to use without getting cut. Once you get your hand on it, it becomes so easy to use, makes very neat precise scoring, a great little tool for a baker!
- Unlike Our Competitors – We do not have three rings at the end of our handle, this prevent dough flour from drying and sticking inside the rings, preventing a stressful messy bread lame cleanup (use whisk style image and have photo taken of normal color with rings and your own lame showing no rings)
- 10 Blades, Wooden Storage Box, Blade Cover Included- Storage box makes it safer compared to having it floating around in a drawer if you happen to forget it is in there, at the same time protecting the blade for re-use and keeping it clean. Super sharp double-edged blades are easy to replace and easy to turn each blade around so you can use all 4 corners of it before having to change blades. Nice small leather pouch covers blade to prevent any incidental damage from edges of the blade and you.