Benriner Mandoline Slicer, 4 Japanese stainless steel blades
Benriner’s Mandoline Slicer easily cuts fruits and vegetables into consistent-beautiful shapes. The four interchangeable blades are made from Japanese stainless steel. Safety guard is included and highly recommended during use. Another option for safety is a steel mesh glove.
About this item
- Benriner’s Mandoline Slicer quickly and easily slices fruits and veggies into consistently sized pieces that cook evenly and look great
- Made from handcrafted Japanese stainless steel blades and BPA-free plastic; large open handle for comfort and nonskid rubber base for added stability
- 4 interchangeable blades (straight edge, coarse, medium and fine tooth); make wide slices, chunky cuts, long narrow and extra-narrow julienne strips
- Safety guard holds smaller pieces to protect fingers; hooks onto bowls to collect slices; easy-turn dial adjusts thickness; save time during food prep
- Easy to use; great for chips or French fries, healthy snacks, garnishes, hash browns, stir fry’s and more; disassembles for easy cleaning; top-rack dishwasher safe