Breadtopia Sourdough Starter (Live), Non-GMO for homemade sourdough bread
Sourdough Starter – Living Culture for Sourdough Bread
About this Item:
- A HEARTY STRAIN OF WILD YEAST: This sourdough bread starter is fed exclusively using organic bread flour and has been taken directly from our own batch in its live form.
- IT’S ALIVE: The content of this package is a moist living ball of sourdough starter culture and it will need care immediately upon delivery. If purchasing sourdough starter to give as a gift, we recommend our Breadtopia Dry Sourdough Starter instead.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Our sourdough starter culture is made with high quality non-GMO and organic ingredients. This sourdough starter contains naturally occurring wild yeast, friendly Lactobacillus bacteria and organic wheat flour.
- THE ONLY SOURDOUGH STARTER YOU’LL EVER NEED: With regular feeding and proper care, your fresh sourdough starter can be used indefinitely.
- EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN: Follow our simple instructions for using and caring for your live sourdough starter.