Rosemary-Lemon Drop Martini
Fresh Rosemary lends the perfect balance to this sweet and sour Lemon martini. Always one of our favorite happy hour cocktails.
Rosemary-Lemon Drop MartiniCourse: CocktailsDifficulty: Easy
- Rosemary-Simple Syrup (for 8 servings)
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups water
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Rosemary-Lemon Drop Martini (for 1 serving)
2 1/2 oz Rosemary-Simple Syrup (recipe above)
1 1/2 oz citrus vodka
1 oz fresh lemon juice
Optional garnish: lemon slice, rosemary sprig
- Rosemary-Simple Syrup
- Bring the sugar, water and rosemary to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from heat and allow to steep for 30 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, discarding the solids, and cool.
- Rosemary-Lemon Drop Martini
- Place ice in a martini shaker and add the rosemary-simple syrup, citrus vodka and lemon juice. Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon slice and rosemary sprig if desired and serve.